Tuesday, January 3, 2012

More Lights and another Fun MDS layout

Happy New Year everyone!  We are still in Utah for a couple of more days so here are 2 more MDS layouts I have made from our trip.  I couldn't resist scrapbooking the rest of my Christmas lights, they are so beautiful so the first layout is  more Christmas lights from our visit to Temple Square on Christmas Eve.

The other layout is from a place South of SLC called Planet Play.  We went there the day after Christmas and it is such a fun place to take a family.  Shoot, my husband and I would have fun there without anyone else going with us!  I did keep wishing my grandchildren were here though.  They would have loved it!



Have a good day, I'll be home soon and can play with my new Occasions Mini Catalog stamps and the Sale-a-bration things I have waiting for me there.  It really seems strange to go this long without stamping!

Oh, and don't forget, today is the last day to order from the fabulous Holiday Mini Catalog!  If there was something you wanted (like the beautiful Christmas Lodge stamp set or the soon to be discontinued Stocking Builder punch and stamp set), click on the red Holiday Mini Catalog cover on the right and you can order online.

AND - just in from Stampin' Up! ..
CLEARANCE RACK BLITZ ends Jan. 5, 2012..

shop now for discounts of up to 80% off!!

 Thanks for a wonderful year everyone!

No comments: