Saturday, January 21, 2012

January Stamp Club Projects

The Stamp Club met this week and these are the cards we made, 2 of each of these 3 designs.  The stamps are from the Occasions Mini Catalog and I used the new Paper Doily Die, Adorning Accents Edgelit Die with the matching Embossing Folder and the Blossom Punch.  The birthday sentiment on the blue card comes with the Apothecary Art stamp set but the other 2 cards have sentiments from a set of 11 called Loving Thoughts.  I love that it is kind of fancy but not so swirly that it is hard to read. 

The green card uses the Bordering on Romance stamp set.  I love the flowers and there are also border stamps that match the Adorning Accents Edgelits and Embossing Folders.  I need to experiment more with all those great products!

The trio was finished off with the yellow Thoughts of You card.  The Blossom Punch has a stamp set that coordinates with it called Mixed Bunch.  This flower is my favorite of the 3 flowers in the set, I'm sure I'll use it most.  I was making a card with another flower in the set that has more solid areas.  It had some indentations in the rubber like it had been stored against something bumpy so I emailed Stampin' Up to tell them about it.  I got an email back very quickly telling me that they were going to send another set to replace it, it should be here Monday.  I love how quickly they work to solve any problems with heir products!   
This is the picture I sent in my email.  I thought they would understand the problem better with a picture to show how it stamped.  It was a nice card I was making with the stamp too.  I'll have to finish it up and post it later next week. 

Remember, Tuesday starts Sale-a-Bration!  You can get your free stamps by hostessing a workshop, placing an order at a workshop or online or by joining my Stampin' Up team and becoming a demonstrator.  I hope I'll be hearing from you soon!


No comments: