Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I finally did a layout!

I don't think I've made a scrapbook page in 4 or 5 months.  I couldn't stand it so I decided that is the first thing I would do today.  I used some of the Sale-a-Bration Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper.   Speaking of enchanting, did you notice that today is Jan 24?  That means that

Starting TODAY you can choose free stamp sets, paper or brads and ribbon with every $50 you order!  If you want to earn even more free Stampin' Up merchandise, host a workshop!  If you would like to get the best deal on Stampin' Up supplies EVER, during Sale-a-Bration you can get the Stampin' Up demonstrator kit for $125 AND you get a free pack of Designer Series Paper every month in 2012! That's another $9.95 monthly value, adding nearly $120 to the value of the kit.  The Standard Starter Kit has a value of more than $345.  That means you get over $465 worth of things for only $125.  What's not to love about saving $340???  And - it all ships free!  If you have followed my blog long, you know how much I love being a Stampin' Up demonstrator.  Stampin' Up is a wonderful company to work for, this is the perfect time to find out for yourself.

There are lots of free things available during Sale-a-Bration, that is why we love this yearly promotion so much!  Please contact me if you would like to order or host a workshop and get free Sale-a-Bration items or if you want more info on joining a GREAT company and becoming part of the Stampin' Up family!

OK, now that we have taken a short commercial break, back to the layout!  I used Lucky Limeade and Soft Suede cardstock to coordinate with the Everyday Enchantment DSP.
 I love sheer ribbon and printed brads so I was really excited to see both being offered in our Sale-a-Bration catalog this year. This pack has 2 spools of ribbon, 10 yards on each as well as 30 of these cute printed brads! Did I mention that it is free?  I want to add some to this layout but haven't decided exactly how or where.  What do you think?  Click to download the Sale-a-Bration catalog, the ribbon and brads pack is on page 7.

 You can call or email me to place an order or place an online order. If you do an online order yourself, the website will automatically pop up a note saying that you qualify for a Sale-a-Bration item for each $50 you order. Fill in the numbers and they are ready to ship with your order! I love easy!
While we seem to be taking another commercial break, one more thing.  The backbone of my Stampin' Up business is workshops.  Workshops are fun and easy.  You just invite some friends over and clear off a table.  I'll bring fun projects for yall to make and you will get hostess gifts in return.  We are very generous with our hostess program already but - yep, you guessed it - there are even more hostess gifts available during Sale-a-Bration!   The minimum sales for a workshop is $150.  You get $25 in free merchandise for that workshop but during Sale-a-Bration you also get a very cute tote bag.  Guess what, the tote bag matches the Everyday Enchantment paper  :~)   AND the trim across the top looks like it was cut with a giant Adorning Accent Edgelit Die.  Stampin' Up just thinks of everything!

Normally, when you host a $400 workshop (which is even easier during Sale-a-Bration because most of your guests will want to take advantage of the free sets) you earn $65 in hostess gifts and any full priced item at 50% off (yes, that includes the Big Shot or the Simply Scored).  During Sale-a-Bration you not only get all that, you also get a bundle of the Everyday Enchantment DSP, the ribbon and brad bundle AND the very classy Fresh Vintage Stamp set!  What do you say, would you like to help both of us out and host a workshop between today and March 31?  I promise I'll bring great projects that your guests will enjoy making!

Whew, is that commercial over?  It sounds too good to be true but it is ALL TRUE!  Back to our regularly scheduled layout.  I had been thinking about ways to use the Framelit Label Collection on scrapbook pages since I got it last month.  It is a great shape and I enjoyed overusing it on this layout  :~)    I love that it has so many sizes so you can use it for mats, for small stamped images and as journaling boxes.  I also love that little girl in the pictures.  She is 4 now but she is and always has been a mischievous little angel!

Sorry for all the enthusiasm over Sale-a-Bration.  It is a marvelous time of year for a Stampin' Up demonstrator!  I reckon I can try to tone it down a bit over the next 9 weeks.  -  Well, maybe. 

No comments: