Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Paper Doily Sizzlet Die

Another new product I got in my preorder is the Paper Doily Sizzlet Die.  It takes a couple of minutes to get all the little pieces out but I think you will agree that it is so beautiful that it is worth the extra time.  I love that die!  You can also cut off part of the edge and make it look different or layer part of it to give extra dimension and color to your project.

The banner that the sentiment is stamped on comes from a new stamp set called Take It To Heart.  The phrases from the new sentiment set Loving Thoughts (as well as the Happiest Birthday one from the Apothecary Art set I used here) fit in this banner as well as they do in the Apothecary Art set.  I like these sentiments, they are a bit fancy but not so fancy that you have to struggle to figure out what it says.

The paper and brad come from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  You will be seeing a lot of that over the next couple of months.  Don't forget that Sale-a-bration begins Jan 24!

More paper from the free Sale-a-bration Designer paper pack along with another doily.  Actually, even though the colors don't look the same in the pictures, the center cut out on the first card is cut from the center of this doily.  I was able to hide the hole with the Label Framelit die.  I'm not really satisfied with this card, I think I need to put something else in the center instead of the thinking of you sentiment.  If I come up with something different I'll post it.  What do you think would finish off the card better?
Sale-a-bration starts in just under 2 weeks!  It's a great time to host a workshop because you earn hostess points so quickly.  And, you will make it to the $400 level quicker so you can get the half price item.  Do you have your eye on a die or the Simply Scored or maybe even the Big Shot?  Let me help you make it happen!  Email me to find a time that works for you to host a workshop.

1 comment:

Mike and Wendy said...

Maybe some bling? I don't know, I haven't scrapbooked in so long I'm sure I've lost my eye for it! But either way, I like it!