Saturday, August 28, 2010

Owl Punch Card

I got the Owl Punch in a shipment a couple of weeks ago and have been wanting to have time to play with it. I finally got a chance last night and put a couple of the cute guys together. I used the Island Oasis Designer Series Paper and Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and More Mustard card stock to create my card. Also a sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Verses stamp set and the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with both of these punches.

I'm going to miss the Island Oasis paper. It is beautiful and fun at the same time. I need to buy a pack before the Summer Mini Catalog ends Tuesday. What do you still want out of the Summer Mini Catalog? You better get it ordered quickly!

3 comments:

Angela said...

I'm with you Elaine..wondering about ordering that Island Oasis Paper for upcoming tropical pages!

Traylor Family said...

I'm so glad you posted this... I meant to email you about some owl things... I want to do Benjamin's 2nd birthday with an owl theme (I have a whole year to go, his 1st birthday is next month...haha) But I wanted to start early so I could afford to do it! Can you email with some details and pricing?

alexandratraylor@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Cindy said...

Very cute! Love the polka-dotted owl tummy especially. I've become a follower (through SC). I hope you will be a follower of mine, too! http://www.heartsdelightcards.blogspot.com/