Saturday, August 21, 2010

Beautiful card and Incredible wedding card holder

I got this beautiful card yesterday from Tina Taves. I love the Old Olive/Rich Razzleberry color combination. Very pretty. She used the Watercolor Trio stamp set, a set in the Summer Mini Catalog that will only be available until August 31st. If you want something from that catalog, be sure to get with me soon. August (and Summer) will be over so soon!


Also, I want to share an incredible project I saw on Corinne Somerville's Blog today. She made a wedding cake from paper to hold the cards her daughter got at her wedding. It is amazingly beautiful with over 150 paper roses on it! I just thought you would like to see this gorgeous creation.

Well, I reckon the title is nearly as long as the blog post today. Some days are like that. I have grapes waiting for my attention . . .










1 comment:

Angela said...

Wow! That cake was amazing..loved the colors~Thanks for sharing...