Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I actually made a card today but I want to post these 5 swap cards first. The little girl on the embossed card is adorable, isn't she? She is from a stamp set called Greeting Card Kids. There are 4 different images in this set and the kids are all so cute! The card was made by Annie Buchanan, didn't she do a great job with all the embossing, inking and glitter?


Next to that cute card is an adorable tag using the irresistible gingerbread man from the Got Treats stamp set. Linda Cathey made this tag with the Two Tags die and embossed it with the new Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing folder. That's going to be on my next order, along with the Northern Frost die that has lots of snowflakes on it. This die strip has 8 different snowflakes on it, won't it be great for Christmas and Winter crafting and scrap booking?


The cute little snowman card was made by Brenda Rodgers. He is from the Jolly Old Saint Nick stamp set. She stamped him in Night of Navy ink and then sponged ink around the edges of the white card stock. The sentiment is stamped in Whisper White craft ink and punched out using the new Decorative Label punch. I really like that punch, it's a great size for sentiments and smaller images. You will probably be seeing it a lot.


This cute tea cup card was made by Pam Vandever. I looks like a quick and easy card but isn't it beautiful! That sweet little polka-dot tea cup is a single stamp called Tiny Teacup and is only $5.95. The polka-dot embossing folder makes the perfect background for the card.
The last card was made by Mary Robinson using the new Paisley Prints stamp set and Paisley Party wheel. It is a great Fall card but the stamp set includes not only leaves and a pumpkin, it has a Christmas Tree and 2 sizes of hearts. I love when a stamp set is versatile!
Don't forget that today is the last day of the Summer Mini catalog so if there is something you need, time is short. I'm going to be sending in an order tonight because I need some of that Island Oasis paper and the ship stamp!

3 comments:

Kim Jenkins said...

These are some awesome swap cards.

Thanks for sharing,
Kim - a new follower from SC

Penny Hanuszak said...

Thanks for sharing these great cards. Love the tea cup one.
I saw you on SC and am now a follower. I hope you'll follow me too! My blog is:
http://pennytokensstampinspot/blogspot.com

Ida Chan Stampin' Up! Demonstrator said...

cute projects!!
I'm now following you from SC. Hope to see you as my follower too!

http://604clothpaperscissors.blogspot.com