Monday, August 2, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

I've been singing this song over and over in my mind since I decided my next post would simply be pictures from some of my favorite things from convention. There were so many great projects that I loved. So, here are a few of my favorite things.

First, 2 cards made with the Elements of Style stamp set. It's a set I haven't ordered but I've seen so many great projects with it that I think I need it! It looks great in these muted counry colors, I love the vintage country look.

A couple of wimsical cards, I love the little bookworm made with punched circles and ovals and the beach looking card with flip flops is another great card. I also love how the patriotic card was made using strips of red and white punched with the Scallop Trim Border punch.



One of the display boards had these beautiful flowers made with the Daisies #2 die, I love them! I didn't realize I needed this die until I did a few projects with it and, of course, saw this pretty bouquet.

Don't you love this basket of strawberries? I'm not sure how she made them but I bet we will see tutorials online very soon. The wreath is made from scalloped circle dies in various papers and cardstock. It is at the Stampin' Up Home Office in one of the rooms tht has lots of beautiful Christmas decorations and displays. It's another over the top project but since you can use the Big Shot to make all the circles it might not take too long to replicate.

Last but certainly not least, some great friends were at convention and they are definitely a few of my favorite things! Left to Right are Pam, Mary, me and Julie. We had a lot of fun at convention and are making plans for next year already.

There are lots more favorite things, I haven't even gotten to my swap cards yet! I have about 150 cards, I haven't taken the time to count them so I'm really not even sure how many there are!

No comments: