Sunday, July 4, 2010

Teeny Tiny Pink Cast


This is my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter, Malia. She broke her leg a few weeks ago and she choose a purple cast. After a week or so they had to put on a different cast and she chose pink for this one. She didn't really try to walk at first but is getting pretty good at it now. They are visiting from GA and I took a video of her this afternoon. I couldn't figure out how to change the orientation of it so you may just have to lay down to watch it! I also don't know how to edit out her daddy talking on the phone. I have sooooooo much to learn, I'll always have something to live for!
I am finalizing my July classes and will try to get them posted Monday. I think you will like the layout for my July scrapbook class, I know I do!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Poor baby....

Lisa Curry said...

Following from SC. Blog looks good!