Saturday, July 10, 2010

3 Beautiful Cards and Lawn Mower news

I have gotten 3 beautiful cards the past couple of days. I thought yall would enjoy them too. The first card is from Marisol Gutierrez and features the Beautiful Butterflies Embosslit, Finial Press Embossing Folder and Inspired By Nature stamp set. She brayered on blue and green ink onto Glossy White Cardstock to make the striking focal point of the card and added a couple of strips of blue ribbon for more texture. I think it is a beautiful card.


Second is a card from Diana Eichfeld. She used what is currently my favorite Designer Series Paper, the Island Oasis paper from the Summer Mini catalog. I just love the bright colors and cheerful designs in that pack! She also used the big flower from the Punched Posies stamp set, punching it out with the new XL Fancy Flower punch. Adding a border on the Tempting Turquoise strip with the Scallop Trim Border punch and a grossgrain ribbon were the perfect finishing touch for a very happy Happy Birthday card.


Third is another great card from Wendy Afflek. She used the fabulous new Because I Care stamp set to cover the background yellow paper and then ran it through the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. It makes a great background for the card. Also notice the 1/8" Chocolate Chip Taffeta ribbon. This new ribbon style comes in 13 of Stampin' Up's colors and is so pretty and fun to use.


Last of all, I wanted to show you what the Husquvarna Dealer delivered to our house. One of the things I've always loved about Stampin' Up is their great customer service. They are so quick to get any problems straightened out for me. Well, I reckon Husquvarna is the same way because they delivered our brand new, bigger and better model of riding mower today. They even hauled off the burned out mower. The driver was amazed at how burned the mower was. he wasn't expecting it to be TOTALLY burned out! It is great to find a company who stands by their product. Molly is checking out the new mower. She has to give everything the sniff test!

1 comment:

KaWheelers said...

I LOVE that first card! So cute :)