Friday, July 23, 2010

More Convention Fun!

Wow, am I tired! I haven't been getting enough sleep and my brain is on serious overload! I'm having a ball though and learning so many new ideas. I can't wait to get home and share with everyone. Before I get to more convention pictures, I want to have a convention special. If you place an online order on my website while I'm away I will give you a $10 coupon to spend on your next order you place with me. A $100 order will get a $20 coupon! Take this chance to get some great products from the new catalog. There are some great new stamp sets as well as embellishments that are fantastic. I especially love the new pearls and rhinestones, so easy to step up a project with these goodies! I'm coming home Tuesday night but it will be Wednesday by the time I land in Nashville so the special will go till Wednesday, July 28. Have fun shopping!

OK, to get you in the mood to order, here are some of my favorite projects I've seen:








No comments: