Friday, July 16, 2010

Stampin' Up Convention next week!

The Stampin' Up Convention is next week and I'm so excited that I get to go again this year. They have absolutely wonderful conventions and I come away with lots of goodies and so many ideas, I just totally enjoy it! The convention doesn't start till next Wednesday but I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon. I have a class at Julie's in Mt. Juliet and it doesn't end until 11 so I'm getting a motel room near the Nashville airport so I will be able to get 2 extra hours of sleep. I have to be to the airport at 7:30 Saturday morning.

I'm bringing my computer and camera so I should be able to post often at the convention and share some of the fun with you :~) I have 75 swap cards for one swap mostly finished. I have my Wow presentation nearly finished. I have 2 of the 3 shoebox swaps done and have a good start on another 80 swap cards. Something tells me that 1400 miles on a plane won't be enough time to finish everything! There never seem to be enough hours in my day. What? You are saying that maybe I should have started all this more than a week ago? I reckon you are very right! Maybe one day I'll learn . . .


I got this adorable little card from Julie as a congratulations on my last recruit. It is so cute and made me feel so good when I got it. That is one of the great things about sending a homemade card. It not only lets the recipient know you are thinking about them, it also lets them know you think they are special enough for you to spend time creating that card yourself. Who can you send a card to today to brighten their day and let them know that you care?

2 comments:

Holly said...

We made cards for Jessica for her birthday. She has cards they have made her for the past few years. She was so excited to get a scrapbook just like Anna to start her own book.

Angela said...

LOVE the polka dots! I can think of SO MANY people to send a card too! Nice to be thought of!:)