Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tagged Again!



I've gotten several tags and the cards are all beautiful. I got another one today. I didn't share my last one with you either so I'll post both of the cards today. The one I got today was from Sharon Field, I love the Sage Shadow and Basic Gray colors and all the layers. The pattern paper is the Nouveau Chic from the catalog that just retired.
I got the second card a couple of weeks ago but never got around to posting it. It is another beautiful card made by Karen Barineau. It uses the Very Vintage wheel, probably my favorite wheel. I love the way she sponged the color on the card. A nice technique that brings muted color to the card.

3 comments:

Shannon Willis said...

Beautiful cards. I am so sorry about your lawn mower. Glad everyone was okay. I also love the photo of the pink cast. Adorable. Not that she hurt herself, but really cute photo.

I love your blog design. I found you through Stampin Connection. I hope you will stop by my blog for a visit.


Be Blessed,
Shannon
www.shannonscropstop.blogspot.com

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Hi Elaine, thanks for posting my card! Glad you enjoyed it!

Shannon said...

Thanks Elaine! I just started following.
www.stampinsentiments.blogspot.com