Saturday, January 23, 2010

SU helps Haiti and club layout

I knew Stampin' Up was a great company to work for so it is no surprise that they would do something to help the people of Haiti.

From now until Feb 28, 2010, $2 from every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set (shown above) sold will be donated to the American Red Cross' Haitian Relief and development fund. This is one of the new stamp sets in the Occasions Mini Catalog. You can order the wood mounted set, #117010 for $26.95 or the clear mounted rubber stamp set, #118571 for $18.95. You can order from my website link on the right or contact me if you would like to help out with this effort to provide both immediate relief and long term support to Haiti. I'll let you know after Feb 28 how much we were able to raise together to help this struggling country.

Here are the layouts the scrapbook club did Thursday. I offered 2 color options since not everyone is into pink. I used the papers from the 6X6 paper pad offered free in the Sale-a-bration catalog with a $50 order. I made the crumpled flowers with 5 of the Scallop Circle punch (109043, 15.95) and the Corduroy Button brads. I added a couple of little birds and branches from the XL 2-Step Bird punch (117191, $15.95). I stamped the backgrounds with the Medallion stamp (115223, 17.95). I've had that stamp for a year and I still love it and use it often. I also punched the right side of each white photo mat with the new Scallop Trim Border punch (free in Sale-a-bration catalog). If you would like to place an order or host a workshop during the great Sale-a-bration promotion, email me at wrightplace4@mindspring.com and I'd be glad to help you out. I've got more cards and scrapbook pages up my sleeve that I'd love to share with you and your friends!

No comments: