Monday, January 25, 2010

I posted last week about the help Stampin' Up is giving to Haiti through donating $2.00 from every I {heart} Hearts stamp set. I'd like to share the post our founder, Shelli Gardner did on her blog about another Stampin' Up effort in Haitian relief. Stampin' Up is a wonderful company to work for, they definitely have heart!


I'm working on finalizing projects for my Feb classes. I'm doing the card organizer which I've been wanting to do for a long time. It is the one in the back left. It has 12 pockets with dates for each month so you can write down all birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, etc and put cards in the pocket so when that month comes up you have all the cards you need to send right there. Cool huh!
In the front of the card organizer is a little desk set with an easel calendar box that holds post-it notes or other goodies. We will also be making a big paper clip to hold important papers together or your place in a book and a matching pen.
I'll be offering the Shabby Chic flower pins again in Feb. These pins are great for gifts or for your own lapel! I get lots of compliments on the one I pinned on my coat.

And, since it's February, I'll be doing a class with lots of ideas for goodies for the ones you love. I'll post the dates soon, I'd love to see you at a class!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Yay! Can't wait! Bring on the classes!