Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Blog Candy winner and new products

There were several correct answers to my question about why I would be giving blog candy on Janurary 1st. I wrote them all down and drew one (so this century, right) and the winner is Donna M! Donna, email me with your address so I can send your goodies.

I started my blog on Jan 1, 2009 so Friday was my blog-iversary. It wasn't a New Year's resolution that I started it on Jan 1st, that was just the day I had time to sit down at the computer and figure it out. The main reason I had hesitated to start a blog was because I figured I'd be a slacker and post about once every other month. I'm very surprised and pleased with myself that I posted so regularly. I averaged twice a week most of the time. I enjoy creating projects to show and telling how I made them. I've always loved teaching so it is cool to do these "cyber classes" of sorts by posting on my blog.


Yesterday started my favorite Stampin' Up sale. Sale-a-bration is very cool because you get free stamps! You can see the offerings on my website. There are 4 stamp sets, a paper pack and a punch to choose from but there are lots of other options on page 11 of the Sale-a-bration catalog. If you place a $50 order you can get one of these items free. If you have a workshop in your home, not only will you have a great time and I'll come and show you and your friends some fun stamping projects, you can earn an additional free item with a $300 party. Email me if you want to host a fun workshop for you and your friends.


There is also a link on the right sidebar to the Occasions Mini catalog. This little catalog features so many great stamp sets (in wood mount or the new clear mount option), georgous paper, new punches, chipboard shaped mini albums, jewlery you can sttamp on and lots of other fun products. There are so many new items, check it out!


I also wanted to show you one of the newest products that Stampin' Up has introduced. Look how fun these heart-shaped Sweet Treat cups are! After all the fun I've had with the original ones I had never thought about them being offered in a heart shape. I've got to get some of these ordered so I can create some fun Valentines. There is a stamp set that goes with them and our regular large heart punch matches the heart shape. There are 5 stamps in the set, the 2 heart ones and the stem/leaves one, the bird and the heartfelt thanks sentiment.

No comments: