Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sweet Pea layout

Some of the new paper Stampin' Up is releasing on Jan 5 is called Sweet Pea. It is beautiful paper and I'm having fun playing with it. I finished the layout at nearly midnight but it was a cloudy day so I don't guess it would have been a good day for taking pictures if I had finished it earlier. I was going to use the butterlies from the Beautiful Wings Embosslit die but the felt flowers from the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt wanted to be on it too. So, what do you think, should I use the butterflies or the felt??

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 1st. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

ThreadCatcher said...

I like the layout with the butterflies best. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Put both on! A girl can never have too many accesories! LOL. The little girl in the photos is SO cute!!! Adorable.

dawnd said...

They both are great but I think the butterflies make the layout float along better than the flowers. I love the layout - great work thanks for sharing!

Mike and Wendy said...

I couldn't agree more with stampinlara! The little girl in the photos IS SO cute! :)
I actuallly like the felt.