Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Boxes, Bags and Tags Class


I'm doing a class Thursday, Dec 17 called Boxes, Bags and Tags. It will be at 10:00AM and 2:00PM. Here is a sample of some of the things you can make to package some of your smaller Christmas presents in. Email me for information if you live close enough to Clarksville, TN to come to the class.
I have lots of patterns if you want to trace one or two off for your packages and I also have a couple of dies for the Big Shot machine that you can use. I'll have Christmas stamp sets you can use to decorate your creations as well as lots of dies and punches you are welcomed to use. Stay a while and create a bunch or just stop by and create a few, it's up to you!
I'm doing another class Saturday. Come learn how to make the fabric flower pins I posted on Dec 3rd. You can make more than one if you have time or buy a couple of kits to take home and finish after you learn how to put them together. If you live too far away to come to the class, I'm putting a tutorial with lots of pictures together to sell with the kits. I'll have them available for purchase tomorrow.

No comments: