Thursday, December 10, 2009

I still have several swap cards from Stampin' Up's regional meeting in Chattanooga in Oct. that I haven't posted yet.

First, this blue card shows how pretty and shiney the Shimmer Paint is. I love the look the Shimmer Paint gives to your projects and Chrismas time is the best time to make things shine! I need to find more time to play with my Shimmer Paints. So far I have only used the sponge daubers to apply it directly to the stamp and put some in a small spray bottle to make a glimmer mist-type spray. That gives a wonderful look to a project by the way.

The second card uses the Yuletide Christmas set from the Holiday Mini Catalog and the Itty Bitty Backgrounds set from the regular catalog. The Yuletide Christmas set is a beautiful, old fashioned set that is so pretty. The Merry Christmas sentiment from that set is just wonderful! Besides the Garden Green and Real Red cardstock she used the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper. It all comes together for a very pretty card made by Kay Barker.

Next is a card using my favorite punch and my favorite paper. Katie
Ferguson used the Bride Specialty Paper for the ornaments. She brayered the colors onto the paper and it looks great because the ink sticks to the paper but not to the embossed parts. The embossed parts shine too so that makes this a very nice card.

The last card also uses the ornament punch and the Delightful Decorations stamp set. I love the ease of being able to just stamp, punch and adhere. The cards come together so quickly when you use these tools.

No comments: