Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fabric Flower Pins

I have kits for these great flower pins. You will get enough die-cut fabric flowers to make one pin, 2 buttons (I'll pick out 2 that I feel match and you can choose which one you think match the best when you make the pin) and a pin back. I have listed various color combinations but if you want something different, let me know and I'll put a kit together in the colors you want.

Some of the kits use one fabric for the whole flower and others use 2 different fabrics that coordinate. Most are of drapery or upholstry fabric and some are taffeta or simullar fabrics.

The flower kits are $6.50 each which includes postage and handling. If you want the flower already put together it will be $12 which also includes postage. There will be a $1 discount on each additional pin for multiple orders. If you order one of the kits you will get a full, step by step tutorial with lots of pictures.
Just email me (mailto:wrightplace4@mindspring%20dot%20com) with the kit/pin you want and I'll send a paypal invoice or information for mailing payment. I'll have other colors soon.





#1 Red













#2 Blue










#3 Blue and cream











#4 Blue Taffeta and Cream print drapery









#5 Blue Taffeta and blue/pink upholstry

1 comment:

Diana said...

Elaine,
Not that I don't love, love the one you gave me for my birthday, I just gotta have the #3, it is simply beautiful.
Diana