Monday, November 28, 2011

I've been waiting to post this card because I can't find who I CASEd it from and was hoping I could find it so I could give her credit.  If it was you, please let me know!

We made this in our club meeting this month.  I used the tree from Lovely As A Tree because I didn't have the set she used.  We stamped it in Versamark and embossed it in white embossing powder.  After it was embossed we used Garden Green ink to sponge over it, start at the middle and work your way out so it isn't too dark around the edges.  That also prevents large circles of ink you get when you first dab the sponge on with fresh ink. 

We embossed the strip of Whisper White paper with the new Snowburst embossing folder which made it really easy to tear across the top and fold down. 

It is a good thing I had another card ready to blog with.  I have a sinus infection AND vertigo right now so I haven't felt like stamping for a couple of days.  I'm hoping to be feeling better tomorrow.  I reckon I better go drink another cup of yarrow tea before I go to bed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's SO pretty! I really like how soft and gentle it makes the card look.