Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Another Beautiful Fall Day

I love days like today!  The weather was perfect, sunny and warm.  After some very cold days the last couple of weeks you really appreciate a perfect day more.  It is supposed to rain tomorrow, but the Fall rain helps with the gardens in the Spring so I don't mind a rainy day now and then.   I have several Fall cards to share with you now.

Here is a swap card from Sue Erickson.  I love everything about this card!  She used the French Foliage stamp set with fall colors that speak to me  :~)

I don't know who this card is from, she put the instructions for making it on the back of her card but didn't add her name.  Sounds like something  I would forget to do too.  She used the Give Thanks stamp from It's a Wrap Holidays stamp set.  I like that she found another way to use the set besides wrapping it around a mini candy bar.  The card has lots of texture with the Texturz Plate and punch art.

Last is another card with Fall colors but not a typically Fall stamp set.  It is from Bobbi Simpson and uses the floral stamp from the Love and Sympathy set.  Then she added texture with the Square Lattice embossing folder and copper brads.

I hope you have a beautiful day wherever you are!

No comments: