Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Snow?

There is a teeny tiny chance that we might possibly see a smidgen of snow tonight if we look out the window at  the right time.  It's funny how they seem to get all excited about it.  I'd just as soon never see another snowflake again unless it was on my crafting table and was paper!  Or better yet, glimmer paper!

I went to a shoebox swap last week and we did 2 snowman cards so I thought it would be a good time to share them with the snow in the forcast and all.  They are made with the Snow Much Fun set in the Holiday Mini catalog.  I love the snowmen and birds in the set.  The first one is an accordian fold card, I can't remember who brought this one but it is a fun card.

 This is what it looks like when you open it up.
 And this is the other snow card..   This one was shared by Becky Brunton but she said she had cased it somewhere.  I love the texture that the Snowburst Embossing Folder gives to the strip on the side and the Glimmer Paper snowflake is a great touch. 
I reckon I need to go peek out the window to see if that big snowstorm has hit yet!  Drive safe  :~)

No comments: