Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Say It Isn't So!

Have you heard the news yet?  The Stocking Builder Punch is being discontinued with the end of the Holiday Mini Catalog.  I'm so disappointed, I love that punch!  I'm glad I bought it, I love the things I created with it.

I'll have it for Christmases to come and for baby booties on Congrats cards and hobby horses and sweaters and all those fun things Stampin' Up demonstrators figured out to make with this versatile punch.  If you were putting off ordering one, better head over to my website and order it before they are sold out.  While you are there you should check out the Clearance Rack and get some of those bargains too.  Unless you pay extra for expedited shipping it won't get there before Christmas though!



I can't believe it is only 4 days till Christmas.  It looks like I'll be having a white Christmas this year, it's been a while.  Here are a couple of cards made with the Stocking Builder Punch, some were swaps from the Birmingham AL Regional and some from the Louisville Regional. 

I'll have to be playing with the new punch and the dies I got from the Occasions Mini Catalog instead of the stockings.  You will be able to see all the goodies when the catalog goes live on Jan 4th.  I'll try to post more that I make with my new goodies if I get time before I leave for snowy places.

No comments: