Friday, December 16, 2011

Apothecary Art Card and Clearance Rack Blitz!

There is a huge sale going on in the Clearance rack on my website but first I want to show you a couple of projects.

First is a card I made using one of the new stamp sets and dies from the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog.  I love this set and I love that we have nesting "Framelits" dies to cut out these shapes.  We also have a heart Framelit set in this great new catalog!  I also used the Hello Doily stamp for the background of this card.




This is a box of cards I put together for a gift.  I used the Spice Cake DSP for the lid.  Inside I made dividers for various types of cards using the Round Tab Punch and mostly the Teeny Tiny Verses set.  I couldn't find a stamp that said miscellaneous or assorted so I just printed that one.  I hope the one who gets this card box will appreciate the time that goes into creating 40 handmade cards!

And last, your chance to save big!  Lots and lots (nearly 200) items have been added to the Clearance Rack with discounts of up to 80%!  Click to save now!  Hurry though, lots of people will be taking advantage of this sale.  And don't be shocked to see punches there.  I guess they are clearing out the old style punches so they will all be the new flatter style.  What a great chance to get the large punches for under $10!   Go grab some bargains, I reckon I'll take my advice and head on over there myself!

Also, click the "all" option under the number to show per page at the upper right corner and it will be much easier to shop instead of clicking through all those pages.  I like easier.

No comments: