Thursday, May 26, 2011

Scrapbook or Card Club

I've been trying to get a new post up for several days.  Hopefully it will work tonight.  Blogger is experiencing some trouble and THAT causes me trouble!

For nearly 5 years I have been doing a scrapbook club.  The ladies comit to buy $25 a month and in exchange I do a 2-page 12X12 layout for them.  My newest club member doesn't scrapbook but wanted to join the club so I told her I would design cards for her to make using basically the same supplies as the scrapbook pages.  These are the cards from her first club meeting.  She was able to make 2 of each for a total of 6 cards.  The first card uses the grass stamp from the Inspired By Nature set and the butterfly from the Strength and Hope set.  The sunny burthday card uses the Presto Patterns paper colored with sponge daubers.  This beautiful paper makes a great accent on a scrapbook page or a card! 

Finally, I couldn't resist doing a card with that super cute duck!  What a great punch art for a baby card.  If you haven't joined my scrapbook club because you don't scrapbook, you can join and make 6 new cards every month.  You'll love the feeling you get when people compliment you on your handmade cards!

No comments: