Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Did I forget to Mention . . .

The new Summer Mini Catalog is here!  There are some great new products in it and some fun stamp sets for your Summer crafting and scrapbook pages.  I got the set called Strength and Hope and have made lots of cards with it.  It is very versatile and it really "speaks" to me.  And the best thing about it is that $2 from every set sold from May 1 - Aug 31 goes to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  Here are a few cards I have made with it.   


Another goodie in the catalog is the Triple Layer Punch.  There are 2 of them in the new Mini catalog.  The card below was made with the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, I posted it a week or so ago but wanted to show it again since I haven't had time to make anything else with it.  You can get 4 different punch pieces from this punch, how cool is that???  I used a circle punch to add centers on some of the flowers. 
The other Triple Layer Punch is called Doily Triple Layer Punch.  It looks like - guess what - a doily!  Actually, it looks like 3 different doilies!  I haven't bought this punch yet so I don't have any projects to show using it.  It is beautiful though and I can think of many things to add some to.

If you click the Summer Mini Catalog on the right side bar you can see the great products and stamp sets in the catalog.  The Triple Layer punches are on page 6.  Be sure to check out The Nautical Expedition DSP and The Open Sea stamp set on pages 8 and 9 as well as the Baker's Twine (in 3 colors!) on page 10 and Sunny Fun stamp set on page 16.  There is a new embossing folder that is gorgeous on page 24 and don't forget the Strength and Hope set to benefit The Breast Cancer Research Foundation on page 27. 

No comments: