Friday, May 13, 2011

2 Beautiful Swap Cards

At the Spring Retreat there were about 40 swappers.  I'm sure I'll never get them all posted but I'm starting with 2 beautiful cards today.
First, a fun little card that uses the bird punch along with some ovals to accent the Top Note die that was stamped with En Francais.  Just a small length of striped ribbon and some beads finish this card off so beautifully!

This card made by Marsha Hosner features the Spotlight technique.  If you look closely at the butterfly from the Strength and Hope set you can see that a butterfly was stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock, embossed with silver and punched with a circle punch.   This is a nice way to highlight a part of your project.

There is a team meeting tonight so I reckon I better get going on my swaps for that.  Have I ever mentioned how much I love swaps????


No comments: