Friday, December 3, 2010

Workshop Cards

These are the cards I did in workshops last week.  The first card was for a class of more experienced stampers so it is a little more involved.  The second card was a class where there were first time stampers so I scaled it down a little, although the sentiment, Peace on Earth was embossed in gold embossing powder.  I'm not sure which card I like the best.

We are having a Festival of the Nativity at my church this weekend.  We have about 200 nativity sets arranged in the gym and it is so wonderfully decorated that it doesn't even look like a gym anymore!  I plan to take a lot of pictures of my favorite nativities and make a mini album.  I think it will be very inspiring to look through and remember the many beautiful depictions of the Savior's birth.  Each artist did a beautiful job with their selected medium to create their nativities.  I hope I can get the book made soon, I'll share it with you when I do!

No comments: