Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Half Price My Digital Studio, Shadow Technique

Would you like to test drive Stampin' Up as a business?  Sign up today for half price and enjoy the benefits of being a demonstrator for a few months with no obligation.  If it isn't for you you can drop in March, no pressure!  Until then, you will get Stampin' Up publications and a discount on your stamping supplies.  Sounds like a win/win to me!  Email me to join my stamping team  wrightplace4@mindspring.com

Are you still holding out on Stampin' Up's digital crafting solution?  I can't imagine why!  You will find so many ways to use this digital papercrafting solution and the price can't be beat.  Tell someone they want to give it to you for Christmas before the price goes back up! 

What can you do with MDS?
  • Create quick and easy scrapbooking pages, of course!
  • Create your own photo Christmas cards
  • You can add videos and/or music to your projects, how cool is that????
  • Use the stamps that are included in the MDS program to create cards and other projects without having to buy and store the stamp sets
  • Create professional looking flyers for work, school, church and other things you might need a flyer for
  • Create invitations, baby announcements or any other card
  • Create games with pictures
  • Create on the go!  If I am going to get new tires, a tune up, bus ride or somewhere I know I'm going to have to wait for a while I take my computer with me.  With MDS I have everything I need to create a project, ribbons, buttons, stamps, Designer Series Paper, cardstock, everything is there with the click of the mouse!  The pictures are handy right on my computer and so easy to import into MDS if I decide to create a layout. 
  • Do you deliberate and take forever doing a "real" layout?  Sometimes I design the layout in MDS and then translate it into a paper layout.  I can get the design right, decide on the size of the pictures and colors of cardstock I want to use and figure how to place each element.  This is a huge time saver!  When I get it how I want it I can go get just the colors and page elements I want and not have to drag everything out on my table until I can barely have enough space to  create.  I've been known to create a card on a 6"X6" space on my desk, do you work like that too?  It is insane but I do it!
  • I used to have a terrible time making flyers for classes or other things I needed to make a flyer for.  With MDS I can easily place pictures, text and embellishments where I want them and size them until everything I need is there.  If it is too much I can quickly delete any page elements I decide aren't needed, make them smaller or move them to a different place.
  • My Digital Studio boxed software includes nearly 2000 unique elements—stamps, embellishments, designer and photo templates, punches, Designer Series Paper, card stock and more. If you were to individually buy all of the products already included with the software, you would spend more than $500!  It takes up a lot less space too  :-)
  • Email your projects, post them on your blog, print them either professionally or on your home printer or put them on a DVD and mail them.
  • MDS comes with lots of predesigned templates or you can open up a blank page to create your own individual design. 
  • Stampin' Up has a webside just for people to learn and share with the MDS program!  Very cool, look what I just learned to do in the tips and techniques section, you add your stamp, change it to the same color as your background paper, add a drop shadow of 75% and it looks like a dry embossed image!  I love the Baroque Motifs swirly image anyway but was so excited to learn this technique that that stamp is just perfect for!

There is lots more you can do with MDS, I'm still learning and exploring after a year and it will do so much more than I know about!  It is fun to just open up a project and play around with all the buttons to see what happens.  

Did you know that MDS comes with:  61 stamp brush sets, 11 embellishment KITS (273 pieces), 13 background paper packs (442 patterns), 25 punches, 6 designer KITS (497 pieces), 7 designer templates (5 album/15 greeting card), 30 photo templates (available in photo album sizes and card sizes), 2 calendar templates, all of the Stampin' Up! colors (including some past In Colors).  There are also downloads available from time to time at great prices so you can add your favorite Stampin' Up stamps and papers as well as ribbons, buttons, etc.  Don't forget, the half price sale ends today!  Go to my website to order or email me and I'll get the order placed for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!