Monday, November 29, 2010

A Manly Pile of Leaves

Don't forget the half price Demonstrator Kit ends tomorrow!  What a great bargain to start a fun career of your own.  I'd love to have you on my team.  If you have been thinking about it, now is the time to jump!  My password is StampinUpRocks

I finally figured out (all by myself) why I couldn't get my digital layouts to post.  I was trying to export them from the program instead of exporting the JPEG I created to post.  Hey, if I could forget the stuffing for my Thanksgiving I can forget lots of other things too!  Just ask my daughters, I forget the grand children's names sometimes too.

When we raked up this pile of leaves my 5 year old grandson called it a "manly pile of leaves" so that had to be the title of this page.  You just have to love a 5 year old's perspective!

I like this layout, partly because it has 3 of my grandchildren in it but also because I took a picture of some of the leaves on the ground that were so brightly colored that day and used it as a background for the pictures.  It is so easy to do in My Digital Studio!  (remember, the one that is half price until Tuesday???)  This is a great time to try this digital papercrafting solution. 

The My Digital Studio program comes with 2 CD's that are very easy to load onto your computer.  Be sure to load both of them, when I got mine I was so excited to start creating that I forgot there was a second disc!  I couldn't find the bows to go on the ribbons and was missing some colors and things so I asked a friend and she asked if I had installed both discs.  Duh!  MDS works for Windows XP or Vista or Macintosh computers.  The License Agreement allows you to put it on 2 computers that are both your personal computers.

Well, I reckon I need to get back onto My Digital Studio and get the flyer made for my classes for the rest of the year.  I've got some fun ones planned, I'll post my flyer tomorrow or you can click on the catalog on the right to go to my Stampin' Up website and see my classes posted there.  I hope you can join me for some creative fun!

No comments: