Monday, November 15, 2010

Amazing offer - and 2 Christmas cards

For two short weeks, we’re making an offer to join the Stampin' Up family that you will find simply amazing! Starting November 15, and lasting until November 30, 2010, you can purchase the Standard or Digital + Starter Kits for only $87.50--that is 50 percent off the regular price of $175 (for over $310 worth of paper or digital crafting and business supplies!)  Did you notice the special at the top of my sidebar?  You can see a sample kit there and get other details.  You can choose which stamps and colors you get in your Demonstrator kit, what's not to love!
At this price, the Starter Kit would even make a great holiday gift that a spouse could give his paper craft-loving wife!  Learn more about this amazing offer, and get ready to share what you love, email me for a chance to join now at this great bargain price!  wrightplace4@mindspring.com  I'd love to have you join my team, the training always includes stamping technique training, what could be better than stamping at all your business meetings??  Signing up is quick and easy.  You can join online and send your payment with your debit card and just wait for the UPS man to bring the fun to your house!  I love easy. 

Another thing to consider, for those interested in My Digital Software...if they join Stampin' Up now, using this special and select the Digital Kit they'll in essence be getting the MDS software for free!!  How cool is that!  I love my MDS program and use it all the time, I used it just Saturday to make a poster about the Christmas dinner we are having at church next  month.  It's not just a scrapbooking program.

Here are 2 cards I got in a swap at our last Stampin' Up team meeting (see, you get to swap at our business meetings too  :~)  I love all the Christmas card ideas I'm seeing.  I haven't decided what I'm going to do for my own card yet.  These are both great possibilities though.  On the left is a great card in Night of Navy Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler that uses the Rejoicing in Christmas set that is in the Holiday Mini Catalog.  I love how she made the card with the Top Note Die as the base of her Nativity.  She didn't put her name on the back though so I don't know who to give credit for this beautiful card.

The card on the right is just gorgeous but I know the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder makes it quick and easy to create the base.  Add the Peace on Earth sentiment and a few pearls and it's finished!  Sue Erikson made this card, you can't tell from the picture but it also has shimmer mist on it so it is nice and shimmery and all of the snowflakes have a pearl in the center, even the 3 tiny ones.  I'm thinking I need to do a quick and easy card for Christmas, I reckon this one has distinct possibilities.





No comments: