Monday, November 22, 2010

Online Spectacular


Did I ever tell you how much I love my job?  Not only do I get to have the fun of stamping at business meetings, getting a discount on wonderful quality Stampin' Up products and have classes in my home or in friends' (or future friends) homes, the company is always finding ways to make a fun job even easier.  Look at the great bargains you can get on the Online Spectacular specials!  No need to wait till Black Friday to start shopping and no crowds to fight (although I have a few friends who are nuts enough to enjoy the crowds).  Guess what is 50% off - MDS!!!!!!!!!!  You just can't get any better a price on this wonderful software to make creating cards, flyers and scrapbook pages so easy. 

And the best part, not only can you find great bargains on MDS, wood or clear mount ABS set, fabric, brads, ribbon, Decor Elements vinyl accents and lots of stamps and dies, besides FREE shipping, you can get hostess benefits! 

Here is what you can do:
Cick on the link in the picture below to see the bargains. 
Add a few items from the Clearance Rack on my website (if you go on my website you will get better pricing than the general Stampin' Up dot com site and you will be prompted to enter your hostess gift selections when your order gets over $150)
If your order isn't over $150 get a couple of friends to order with your order - you are the online hostess!  Easy peasy.


While you are here, see what I did today?  I had help from a few friends but there is a Christmas Tree display at the Smith-Trahern Mansion in Clarksville and we sat up and decorated the tree for our church today.  It was great fun, kind of like a practice run for doing my tree, and it turned out so pretty I just had to share.  I wish I had a better picture, I didn't take my camera with me so this was taken with my cell phone.

So that is what I did today instead of stamping.  Angela is the only one who posted a guess about what the shiny flowers were.  I'll post the finished project tomorrow after a workshop I'm doing but here is a hint:  To the left of the bowl of flowers is something that will be used in conjunction with the flowers.  Can you figure it out now?

No comments: