Tuesday, December 7, 2010

MDS Festival of the Nativity pages


I took nearly 200 pictures of the Festival of the Nativity that we had at church last weekend.  There were so many beautiful nativity sets and the gym was decorated beautifully.  I love Christmas and everything about it (except for shopping in the crowded stores) but it was great to be able to go and wander among 193 nativity sets and reflect on the "reason for the season".  With all the beautiful sets, I didn't need many embellishments on these pages.  With Stampin' Up's MDS (My Digital Studio) program the layouts have been quick and easy.  I used the Bashful Blue script background so as not to compete with the pictures too much.  I hope you enjoy just a few pictures of this wonderful event.

1 comment:

6L's said...

beautiful! and i think your title was meant to say LDS :)