Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dec Classes


Monogram Cards make a great present for nearly anyone.  In my Great Gifts class we will make a set of 8 monogramed cards with envelopes and package them in this great clear box that we will emboss to make it an even greater gift!  We will also be stamping on a candle for a second great gift to give.  The class will be next Wednesday, Dec 22 at 2PM.  Email me if you want to come, it is only $8 for this class and you will come away with 2 very quick and easy gifts!  wrightplace4@mindspring.com
I have room in my Cleanin' Up for Christmas class on Dec 21 also.  You will make 3 soap related gift projects shown above.  I love the test tube bath salts holder and the mini hand sanitizer boxes but the flower soaps are my favorite!  This class is $20 and will be at 10AM or 7PM.  I hope you can make it to one of these classes!

I am also having a Christmas treats class where we will be making 2 skinny bag treats, a candy-filled test tube Santa card and a triangle box Santa to fill with goodies.  These will all make great stocking stuffers or gifts for co-workers or service people.  Cost will only be $10 for all 3 projects.

After Christmas I will be doing a Year In Review mini album class so check back for details on this.  It will be on Dec 28 at 10 AM. 

Email me to sign up for any of these classes!  wrightplace4@mindspring.com

No comments: