Thursday, June 2, 2011

Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow

Yes, it's that time of year again.  The 2010/11 Catalog is drawing to a close.  With the approach of July 1st, many of the stamp sets and accessories in this wonderful catalog are being retired.  There are some I love that are leaving and (although I love almost everything Stampin' Up carries) there are a couple that I won't miss at all.  I'm hoping they have a set with a cute giraffe, that one in the Animal Stories set just creeps me out!  Maybe other people like it but I don't!
Do you want to see what is retiring so you can get some of the sets and accessories?   June 30th is the deadline for you to order these stamps, accessories and Decor Elements.
CLICK HERE to view the Retiring Stamps, Accessories or Decor Elements List.

Don't forget that the Accessories & Decor Elements are available  while supplies last and the list will be updated daily at my website.

Here is the layout I designed for my June scrapbook club.  I didn't know when I was making it that the stamp set would be one of the ones on the retirement list.  I used it just in time!

Humm, that isn't the best picture but it's late.  Maybe I'll try to get a better picture with better lighting in the morning.  The stamp set I used is Friends 24/7.  The title is using Lovely Letters which, thankfully, isn't retiring. 

1 comment:

Holly said...

Love this layout!