Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Quick and Easy Embossed Cards

I love how the embossing folders make it quick and easy to make a great card without a lot of trouble.  This card uses the new Flower Garden embossing folder.  After embossing the card front I just put on a crochet flower with a fabric brad center and a sentiment and the card was done.  No need to cut lots of layers or do a complicated technique.  Of course, I still try lots of techniques but it is great when I need a quick card that I can make a great "impression" in so little time. 
Second is another card using an embossing folder.  This time it is the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.  I brayered some Rich Razzleberry ink on the folder before placing the Rich Razzleberry cardstock in it for a nice 2 tone effect on the embossed piece.  

I'm getting ready to start a Big Shot club and a free embossing folder will be included with your club membership.  Be looking for more details soon!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Very classy. Did you make the crochet flower? I never would have thought of that.

Brenda said...

Lovely cards! I love the rich colors in the Just for You card. TFS

MJ said...

Such sweet projects. Love the new lace punch on the handle of the basket. And the photo album is darling.

inkedx2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.