Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Punches!

There are 5 punches that are retiring the end of June.  These are so hard to say goodbye to!  I love the 1 3/8" Oval Punch.  I use it all the time, I can't believe it is retiring!  I don't use the other retiring punches as often but they are all good punches to have handy.  I was most surprised to see the Bat Punch retire.  It only came out a year ago and it makes great clouds and spiky hair.

Another punch that is retiring is the Spiral Punch.  It was great to make accents along the edges of artwork like Marisol did with this beautiful card that she sent me.  I love the color scheme!  I wouldn't have thought to put Rose Red, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla together but they are beautiful. 

The Artistic Etchings stamp set isn't retiring but the DSP that she used is.  It is called Newsprint and it is great paper, you have until Thursday, June 30 to order some for your projects!

I took some pictures of some projects using several of the new stamp sets but have been planning to post retiring products the last 2 weeks of June.  Hey, I reckon I could decide to mix it up a bit and show some new things before the month is over!

No comments: