Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Good bye Pennant Die and Chunky Glitter

This is one of the projects I made at the Spring Retreat.  The pictures definitely don't do it justice but there are so many trees around my stamp room that I can't get good lighting in there to take a picture of it.  We used the Pennant die to make the sections of the banner in Early Espresso and added some of the beautiful Paisly Petals DSP to accent each one.    

The pleated medallion in the center was a bit challenging but they went together fairly quickly and then we added the letters to the center of each one.  I had a hard time deciding what to spell but I knew I wanted to put it in my stamp room so I finally decided on "Happy" since stamping makes me happy.  We sprinkled Chunky Glitter on the letters after we die cut them with the Serif Essentials Alphabet set to add a bit of bling to the project.  It makes me happy to look up and see my banner. 
If you have been thinking about ordering this die, you only have until June 30 as it is one of the retiring dies.  

No comments: