Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm a Guest Blogger

It always amazes me, the things I manage to forget! Lori Stilger is a Stampin' Up demonstrator from Nashville. She is on vacation for a couple of weeks and I said that I would help her out as a guest blogger 2 times while she is away. My first post for her was featured Thursday and I plum forgot to share the link with yall. It is this cute little basket. It is sitting on a shelf above my stamp desk to remind me that I'm going on a cruise in Janurary! Doesn't it look like something you would take with you on a cruise? Here is the link to her (my) blog post so you can see how I made the basket.

I have some kind of virus and didn't get the baby shower invitations made that I was planning to make today. Here is a baby card I made for the no layers challenge though. Like Jae pointed out, sometimes when we limit ourselves we find extra creativity. I don't like this one as well as I do the witch falling in the spider web but I love how the bottom part of the card looks like a baby blanket when you roll it through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. The Baby Tees wheel made the top part quick and easy. I bet it didn't take me 10 minutes to make this card! I love quick and easy! That's kind of hard to tell sometimes because I also love complicated and time consuming.

No comments: