Thursday, September 23, 2010

Digital Layout


















One of my grandsons turned 5 last month.  I haven't finished all the pictures from his party but here are the first 2 pages.  I tried to get them side by side but blogger changed the way things look and I just can't figure out how to do that yet.

I decided that one of the reasons I like Stampin' Up's digital crafting program so much is that I can quickly make layouts while the details of events are still fresh in my mind.  Also, I can have several pages done in less time than it usually takes me to make 1 page from paper and embellishments.  I still like to scrapbook the traditional way but MDS helps with the guilt I feel when I don't get around to finishing pages.  I've got lots of other things I can feel guilty about anyway!

No comments: