Friday, March 20, 2009

Delicate Dots Designer paper layout

This is the layout we did for the scrapbook club last night. We used the Designer Papers that were available free in the Sale-a-bration catalog, isn't it georgous paper! It would be great for spring layouts, baby layouts, heritage layouts or many other themes.

We also used the Polka Dot Punches stamp set that is also free until the end of March. What is really cool about this stamp set is that all 4 stamps match with punches so you don't have to cut them out. Gotta love that! It would have taken a long time to cut out all those flowers and hearts with as many as I put on the layout. The ladies in my stamp group would have fired me!





I also used the Top Note die for journaling blocks and photo mats. I really love that die, as well as the Big Shot machine. I'm going to do some embossing with it when I have some time. I have this beautiful embossing die called Manhatten Flower. It is so pretty that you can just emboss the card front and stamp a sentiment and feel like it's done! I might tie a ribbon around this one before I adhere it to the card though. Look how great it embosses though. All the lines are easily seen.


Back to the layout, I stamped on Barely Banana, Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue cardstock with the Versa Mark embossing pad and embossed with white embossing powder. I love how the cardstock and the Designer Paper match perfectly along with the inks so your layouts look so great together. Did I mention how much I love the fact that these stamps go with our punches so you don't have to cut them out?? I really like that!

1 comment:

The Wheelers said...

i do like that about stampin' up punches. i only have one circle punch that goes with a stamp set, but i love it! that embossing looks really good too.