Saturday, September 29, 2012

Last Chance for Free Ribbon!

The free ribbon offer is nearly over.  It ends tomorrow (Sunday, Sept 30) so if you want to claim a roll or 2 of this beautiful ribbon for free, act fast!  You can place an online order at my website. Download both the regular 2012/13 catalog and the Holiday Catalog here:
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=682

When you finish entering your order just click on the red check out button and it will direct you to choose your free ribbon.   Very easy.  Much easier than deciding what to order!  Oh, I noticed that the cute Bat Punch that was discontinued with the 2012/13 catalog is still available on the clearance rack.  I don't know how many they have left but if you wanted one and didn't get one you better hurry before other stampers creating Halloween projects notice them!

I thought I would post some projects with the free 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon.  It is such pretty ribbon, I love the stitching.  It is available in the five 2012/13 In Colors.  This layout has a couple of pieces of the Gumball Green ribbon on it.  What a great layout and an adorable baby.  I don't know who did the layout but they used the stamp set that we used at the Regional meeting, Clockworks.  It is a great stamp set and this stamp from it makes a wonderful background for a layout.  I think I need this stamp set too! 
 I took a picture of these 2 cards from one of the display boards, I don't know who made either one of them but aren't they beautiful!  The bottom one has a piece of the Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon tied around it.  I think it is an amazingly gorgeous card.
 And last, another card with Gumball Green ribbon on it.  I really like this ribbon, it is $8.95 so it is quite a nice offer to be able to get a roll for free.  I've taken advantage of this offer several times the past month!  Get it while it's free!
One more thing for tonight, I have my October classes posted on my website, they are listed on the lower right side.  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/elainestamps    Check them out and I hope I'll see you at a class soon!

No comments: