Monday, September 24, 2012

Chattanooga Regional Stampin' Up meeting

I had so much fun and learned so much in Chattanooga this weekend!  I wish it lasted longer than 1 day.  I hardly got to visit with anyone except the ones I roomed with and the ones at my table.  I guess I'll get another chance at the Stampin' Up convention next Summer.  It will be Stampin' Up's 25th anniversary and I know they will have all kinds of special surprises for us there.

Here I am at the Regional meeting this weekend with 2 of my downline members, Debbie and Jamie.  It was great having them both there and sharing stamping fun with them.  Wow, am I short or what!
 
One of the new bundles in the Holiday Mini catalog is called Perfectly Preserved. It has a cute stamp set with a set of framelits dies to cut the images out. I love quick and easy! I will feature 4 cards I got as swaps at the Chattanooga Regional meeting. 

This is one of the cards I made at the shoebox swap Friday night.  There were about 20 swappers so we made 10 cards and had the rest ready for swappers to make.  It would have taken hours to make all 20 of them!  This one had the jar cut out of the middle of the card with the die.  It is so easy to do this with the Framelits dies.  She also had a piece of DSP with the canning bottle cut that I placed on the inside to cover up the back of the Window Sheet which had the jar stamped on it with Staz-on black ink.  I love peek-a-boo cards and this one is so easy with the Framelit.  Sorry I forgot to take a picture of the inside.  I really need to find time to do something about my real camera.  My cell phone does relatively decent but the pictures just aren't the quality I would like for my blog.
 Here is another one from the shoebox swap.  I love it!  It reminds me of how my mom used to can at the end of Summer as the fruits and produce came in.  I'm buried in apples right now myself!  I think I will get 2 or 3 more batches of applesauce before the last apple falls off the tree.  I also like how the blue print DSP from the Comfort Cafe pack looks like a farmhouse wallpaper behind the jars and the Woodgrain Embossing Folder looks like a wooden table or counter.  And she must have won a blue ribbon on her bottled fruit at the fair, look at that ribbon  :~)
 I also got a couple of swaps with the Perfectly Preserved bundle.  Isn't this one clever for Halloween?  This fun card was made by my friend Mary Robinson.  I reckon I need to buy this bundle.
 The last card is another beautiful one made by AnnMarie Bryant.  She is from Virgina.  Besides the jar stamp and die from the Perfectly preserved bundle she used the flower and sentiment from the Field Flowers set.  Combined with that beautiful Marina Mist polka dots from the Polka Dot Parade DSP and a bit of the Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon this is a very happy card.
I hope you enjoyed the selection of Perfectly Preserved projects.  If you NEED this bundle, go to my website and order it or contact me to place an order.  I'd be glad to help!  The bundle features 14 stamps and 7 dies, that is 21 pieces in this set! 
Clear mount bundle is $38.95 and Wood mount is $44.95. 
 
Oh, and don't forget the Treasure Hunt.  I'm still offering blog candy each month for anyone who places a $20 order with me during the hunt.  I posted the details back on August 25th.  Just think, if you order the Perfectly Preserved Bundle you will be entered in the drawing for a free stamp set!  Oh, and did I forget to mention that the prize for finding all 50 of the clues in the Treasure Hunt is $150 worth of Stampin' Up merchandise of your choice?  I think it is worth checking out all those blogs to hunt for the clues for THAT prize!  And think of all the ideas you will find along the way . . .
 

No comments: