Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Exciting news from Stampin' Up + Treasure Hunt Help


 
Since this post is going to feel a lot like Christmas I thought I would post several of the Christmas projects I saw at the Stampin' Up Convention.  They will be great inspiration as you prepare for you Christmas crafting over the next few months.  Did you realize it is less than 4 months away???

Now, on to why this post will be like Christmas, a free gift to some of the most deserving people around!

I am so excited about Stampin' Up's latest offer!  I know how hard teachers work and that they often take  money from their own family's budget to buy things they need for the classroom.  Most of you probably don't know this but I used to be a kindergarten teacher.  That was many years ago but I remember what a hard yet rewarding job it was. 

Stampin' Up! is giving away FREE My Digital Studio program discs to teachers that request them for their school. All you have to do is fill out an application and email it back to them. Supplies are limited.

My Digital Studio is a great solution for your needs. You can use it to:


*Create bulletin board décor
*Make certificates and awards for student achievement
*Make birthday cards for students
*Create parent flyers or newsletters
*Create a photo book of a special class activity, or an overview of the whole year
*And more!!

If you are a teacher and interested in this great offer, PM me and I'll send you the information. Remember it's FREE, FREE, FREE!!!!

Once the school receives the software discs, if you are local to me, I'd like you to come give a brief overview of the program to show the teachers and staff some of the ways they can use it.

Here's what you need to know to help your school take advantage of this opportunity:
  • Your school can get copies of the program for free. If your school is interested, have them fill out this request form and e-mail it to ds@stampinup.com with "My Digital Studio Donation Request" in the subject line.
  • Note that if a school has already received a donation from Stampin' Up! and has exceeded the amount of donations that we allow in a given time period they will not be able to participate.
  • Donations will be met on a first come first serve basis while supplies last.
  • Stampin' Up! will follow-up with the schools to see how they are using the software and may contact them for stories about the usage.
  • This offer is only available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.

 I love how the ornament dangles in the cut out of this card.  The side view shows how it looks opened up. 


Now, on to another give away, the Treasure Hunt!  I know it can take a long time to find 50 clues from the list of all those blogs I posted with my clue for the treasure hunt.  I thought I would post the list of the ones who are actually participating to help you out.  I would love it if one of my blog followers won!  In my next post I'll add the rest of the list to help you out farther.

Oh, and remember, besides winning the $150 worth of Stampin' Up merchandise if your entry gets drawn to win the whole treasure hunt, I am giving a free stamp set to someone who orders from me each month of the treasure hunt.  Linn Cole won my drawing for my August customers, will you win for Sept?  I'll be emailing Linn a picture of several stamp sets so she can choose which one she wants!
This card looks like a regular card closed up but when you pull that green tab on the left it magically opens up to show 2 fun pop outs!  I'll have to add this clever card to one of my Christmas card classes I'll be having the next few months, don't you think?

On to the list:
1. Sherrill Graff – http://latenitestampinwithsherill.blogspot.com
2. Deborah Smart – www.stampandcreate.net
6. Miriam Permut - http://myinkpad.com
7. Lori Witt – www.stampinwithlori.com
8. Trish Cortez – www.astampinsole.com
9. Beverly Farmer - www.createwithbev.blogspot.com
10. Dawn Johnson – http://stampinwdawn.blogspot.com/
11. Laurie Reaume - www.stampwithlaur.blogspot.com
17. Siara Acdal - www.siarasweetsensations.com
23. Janice Edmonds - www.stampingwithjanice.com
24. Carolyn Garland - www.carolyngarlandsu.ca
25. Tina Munzke - www.craftedwithclass.blogspot.com

Good luck finding the clues and winning the free merchandise!

No comments: