Monday, August 13, 2012

More Shoebox Swaps

I loved the shoebox swaps I took part in at the convention.  I did one on Monday that was a 3-D swap, one Tuesday that was a 3-D card swap and another 3-D swap on Wednesday.  There were some great projects shared and I have lots of ideas for classes now!  Here are a few more of them.
 I love the origami butterfly on this card.  The new Gold Stampin' Dazzle Marker that was used for the butterfly body is a great addition to our Mini Catalog line up.  There is also a silver one.  They will be extra great for Christmas projects but really fun for lots of other things all year long.  I like the shape of this card too.  It is an unusual card that will surely make the receiver feel special.
 This is a card with an extra treat, a pack of gum is tucked inside.  What a fun way to tell someone thanks or that you are thinking of them!
 One of my favorite projects was this little backpack.  I've seen these around for a while but have never made one.  This was really kind of simple so I'm sure I'll be making more of them.  I'm thinking they are a great way to record your child's or grandchild's first day of school this year. 
There are several pages inside as well as in the front pocket to put pictures, schedules and other information from this day that is exciting for some and not so fun for others.

 When you  open up the larger pocket there are 4 pages for pictures, etc.  The 2 pockets are held closed by magnets.  Very clever!

No comments: