Thursday, August 9, 2012

Amazing Bargain on Fabric!

I want to share a couple of more convention swaps with you and then details about an amazing sale.  Stay tuned, it is unbelievable!

These are all from some of the shoebox swaps I participated in at the Late Night Stampers events before the convention started.  They are all great projects, I made them myself but forget with EVERY one of them to put the name of the person who taught them.  If  you know or are one of these people, let me know so I can give them credit.


                                                     The inside of the tea bag card:

 The indside of the gift card holder.  The card slips into the diagonal pocket.  It is a very clever fold and will be featured in one of my classes very soon!

Do you like the look of fabric on your projects?  Do you sew?  Do you just like to collect pretty fabric?  Then this sale is for you!  4 of Stampin' Up's beautiful fabric packages are on sale for the incredibly low price of .99 each!  That is 3 extra-wide fat quarters (27"X18") in coordinating designs that originally sold for $9.95 a pack!  I'm no mathematician but that is somewhere in the neighborhood of 90% off isn't it???  I'm going to try to snag a few boxes of the spring ones to make the granddaughters matching dresses.  I got about 10 boxes of the Christmas ones at convention so I can go wild with it too.  The Candy Cane Lane one has cute girly designs and doesn't look Christmasy at all so if I don't get the Springtime one in time, I can still make them some cute dresses.

See a picture of each of the 4 collections here.

Order from the Clearance Rack on my website here
So you don't have to search, here are the links to each collection.  I hope you snag a bargain before they are all gone!

Candy Cane Lane:
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=121715

Deck The Halls:
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=121716

Springtime Vintage:
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=121817

Sweet Stitches:
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=121818

There are lots of other great bargains on the clearance rack so check them all out while you are there!

No comments: