Monday, February 20, 2012

Shoe Box Swap Cards

Before my workshop Saturday I went to a Shoebox Swap at my upline, Julie's house.  Each person made 8 cards and cut enough pieces to make 8 more.  Then we passed the kits around and made as many of the cards as we could before noon.  I managed to make more than 8 but was glad the ones I didn't get to were premade so I could get all the cards.  Here are a few of the cards I made, I wish I could remember who brought the kits. 

First is a beautiful card in Concord Crush.  It features the beautiful (and free) Elementary Elegance Stamp set.  It is a simple card, really but with the rich colors and the embossed background it looks amazing.  With the added ribbon and rhinestone on the crown it is a great card.
 Next is another purple card but I couldn't get the colors right when I took the picture.  It uses the super fun Sprinkled Expressions Stamp set.  I love that set!  I'm just sad I haven't had more time to play with it.  It has this flower image but also a star and heart that are great too.  I'm sure I'll be posting a few more cards made with this set.  Sprinkled Expressions is another Sale-a-bration set so it is also FREE!  There is just a little more time to get these free sets so contact me to place an order or host a workshop so you can get one (or more) of these free sets.
Last is the card I made, no purple this time though.  I said I made it, not that I designed it because it is a total CASE.  I used slightly different colors but everything else was found online somewhere.  I'm not sure where though so I'm not sure who to give credit to for this fun design.  It features a cute stack of presents made with the (FREE) Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper.  They are tied up with the (FREE) Everyday Enchantment Ribbon, I love, love, LOVE the sheer ribbon!  The Celebrate sentiment is stamped with one of the stamps from the Outlined Occasions stamp set - yes, it's FREE too!  Can you tell I really get into Sale-a-bration????
I had a great time making cards Saturday.  I'll be posting more soon.  In the mean time, why don't you browse through the Sale-a-bration catalog, see it on the sidebar?  For every $50 you order from the regular or Occasions Mini catalogs you can choose a stamp set, the Everyday Enchantment DSP or the ribbon and brad pack.

If you want to host a workshop you will get an adorable tote bag that coordinates with that beautiful paper.  It is easier to get good sales which equals more hostess gifts during Sale-a-bration because people love to get the free items.  Email me at wrightplace4@mindspring.com to book a workshop soon!

But then, if you want it ALL, why not join my team?  The Stampin' Up demonstrator starter kit is on special during Sale-a-bration too so this is a great time to take the stampin' plunge!  For only $125 you will get a kit worth more than $345 PLUS a pack of Designer Series Paper (or digital download) every month for a year!  That is an additional $120 or so worth of Stampin' Up product.  It just doesn't get any better than that.  Email me and I'll fill you in on all the details.

Yep, I reckon I do love Sale-a-bration!

No comments: