Friday, February 24, 2012

More Shoe Box Swaps

Isn't this a beautiful little package?  I wish I could remember who brought it to the shoe box swap last week.  A Very Vanilla oval is stamped and embossed with gold embossing powder, the stamp is from Tagtastic, a specially priced hostess gift set.  This is attached to a Candy Wrapper die and the ends are tied with the sheer ribbon from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  There are a few kisses inside, I still haven't opened it up and swiped them!
I actually know who's card this is!  It is from Mary Robinson, she is such a talented stamper.  She used one of my favorite stamp sets from the Occasions Mini catalog, Bordering on Romance.  She added a bit of Dazzling Diamonds as well as a Basic Pearl and a cute little bow made from the Pool Party Baker's Twine.  The Soft Suede background is stamped and embossed for added dimension.

One last card, it looks kind of washed out and pink but it is the coral instead.  So much for my Photo Shop abilities.  Anyway, it uses the Mixed Bunch stamp set, my favorite flower from that set.  Kind of a simple card but very pretty.

I have 2  more cards left to show but they somehow missed the photo shoot so I'll have to get pictures of them tomorrow when the sun is out.  After a cloudy day today the weather man is promising a sunny day tomorrow.  Have a nice weekend everyone, and find some time to stamp!

No comments: