Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Card Portfolio


 I learned how to make this fun card portfolio a few months ago and enjoyed making a few more for a craft fair last weekend.  It is simple to make, just an 8 1/2 X 11 piece of cardstock, folded at 2 1/4" on the long edge and then fold in half.  Stamp a design, decorate the cover, punch some holes for the ribbon tie and it is that simple!  I filled mine with 4 cards but you could easily get 6 in it.  I used Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise and So Saffron cardstock as well as some retired DSP.  I reckon this would make a pretty nice gift for nearly anyone!

Speaking of DSP, did you notice the new link on my right side bar?  Yes, this month you can get free paper from Stampin' Up!  What a great time to stock up.  Order as  many packs as you need


1 comment:

Roberta said...

What a great idea! I might case this for door prizes with retired DSP. Thanks for the inspiration!